Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Simple Origami Project with No Glue!


I love a project that requires minimal equipment.  All you need to create this cute little 'bin' is a square sheet of designer series paper - that's all.

Its New Year's Eve, so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year and I'm looking forward to showing you some of the lines from the Spring/Summer catalogue.  If you would like a copy, please don't hesitate to contact me.

See you in 2018

Comments

  1. Love this little bin but I can't see your instructions. I seem to have landed on your blog as thought it was part of a Pootles blog hop but there are no links to the other blogs as I guess not. But as I say do love this project and would love to recreate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda - this is my first blog hog and I'm not sure whether or not I posted correctly. I have made a separate post with the links to all the other blogs which I put up this morning. Someone else told me that the photos weren't there - not sure what went wrong. I'm glad you've told me so I can put it right. Many thanks - Donna x

      Delete
  2. This little bin is darling. Would love to see how you made it. I could see using this in my office for small candies for visitors.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My YouTube channel has a video for this. Just search for Taffy Crafting - its one of the last videos on there. Thanks Leslie x

      Delete
  3. I too would love to follow your blog page and Youtube and of course Pinterest. This little bin is so adorable, would be a great addition to any craft room or office . Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute. Great project Donna. Love them.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment