Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Technique Tuesday - Using the Gift Bag Punch Board

When I first started papercrafting, I relied on the punchboards to get me quick and easy projects.  My YouTube video shows you how to use the gift bag punch board.  Its so easy to use and the punch board gives you step by step instructions.

For my projects, I wanted to make a card that was 6" high so I added an extra 1.25" to take into account the base and I chose the small width so I trimmed my designer series paper to 10" wide.  I chose the Painted with Love Designer Series paper and trimmed this to 7.25" to 10"

If you click here you'll see the full video tutorial as to how to use the punch board

If you wish to be notified of forthcoming videos, please don't forget to subscribe to my blog and my YouTube channel

Happy crafting x

Comments