Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Lots of Love Gift Box


Another Valentine's Day inspired gift box.  This has been made with (yet again) the Painted with Love designer series paper.  I cannot get enough of this paper - its sooooo pretty!!

I used the Lots to Love Box framelit dies to create this box.  If you click here you can see just how easy it is to put this box together.  This link takes you to a YouTube video which you can follow along.  I've also used the Say it with Love stamp set and combined with with a heart die from the Lots to Love Box framelit dies and a piece of gold tinsel trim just to finish off the project.

I think if I received this, I'd be more pleased with the box than the gift inside (well I suppose that depends on the gift!!)

Happy crafting and I'll see you all again soon xx

Comments

Post a Comment