Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Do it Yourself Journal - Easy tutorial to make your own


I love a journal and I like to write down everything in lists.  Shopping; meal plans; business plans; work plans; plans for the house; Christmas plans - you name it, I've got a list for it.  And that's where I got this idea from: my love of planning (please note, I'm not saying I'm good at planning 😁 )

Click here to see the video tutorial showing how I made this.

I bought a very plain notebook from Sainsbury's but they are sold all over the place.  I cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock to cover the front of the note pad.  Obviously this will depend on the size of your note pad.  I then cut a slightly smaller piece of Share What You Love designer series paper.  I wanted the stamped image to be in the centre of the journal so I cut two much smaller pieces of cardstock: one in Rich Razzleberry and the other in Whisper White (slightly smaller).  You can decide how big or how small you want this centrepiece. 

I used the Beautiful You stamp set and stamped the 'Lady with the Umbrella' image in Rich Razzleberry.

Finally, using the Make A Difference stamp set, I formed the words 'My Plans' to stamp on Whisper White and punched out the words using the Pretty Label stamp.  I also created a border around the label with Rich Razzleberry card stock

Please see below the links to each of the items used in this project.

Beautiful You Clear Mount Stamp Set

Share What You Love designer speciality paper

Rich Razzleberry cardstock

Rich Razzleberry Ink

Whisper White cardstock

Pretty Label Punch

Make a Difference Stamp Set

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like some advice on products.  You can contact me on taffycrafting@gmail.com

Happy Taffy Crafting 😍



Comments