Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Easy Card Tutorial Using One for All stamp by Stampin' Up


I made this card for a friend who's having a tough time at the moment.  I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her.  Click here to see the video tutorial as to how I made it.

I used a pre-scored card A6 card in black.  I cut out two pieces of whisper white cardstock, one 4" by 5.75" and the other 4" by 2.5".  The smaller piece had the corners rounded and punched using the detailed trio punch.

I cut out a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock 5.5" x 3.75".  These are layered as shown in the photo.

I stamped  the 'Sending Hugs' stamp on the smaller piece of whisper white cardstock using Lovely Lipstick ink. 

Links to the products used  are shown below:

Detailed trio punch

Lovely Lipstick cardstock

Lovely Lipstick Ink

One for All stamp set

Whisper White cardstock

Hope you enjoy this project x


Comments

Post a Comment