Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

OnStage Local November 2018 - Birmingham, UK




Yesterday, I attended OnStage Local in Birmingham, UK.  This is my third OnStage and it didn't disappoint.  Stampin'Up really know how to spoil us and our day started with tea, coffee and pastries. I met up with all my fellow team members which is such a lovely thing to do as this is sometimes the only time of year we can all get together.

Click here to see a video of a very sneaky peek of the new catalogue (ok, its only the front cover) but also an announcement of the new Saleabration period.  I'll also show you some of the swaps I received as well

It was great to receive recognition of my title advancement in the last six months.  Something I'm very proud of and I hope to advance again in the next 12 months.

Here's a pic of me after my recognition was announced


Finally, here's a couple of other photos of a few of my team mates.  This was their first OnStage and they all had an amazing time and can't wait to come to another one.


Here's me and Dani - we've attended 3 times now and are already looking forward to our 4th!

 Thanks for stopping by - lots more to come including details of our Online Extravaganza in the next couple of weeks.

Keep craftin'

Donna
x


Comments