Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Gingham Gala Chocolate Gift Box


I've used some new products from the Spring Summer 2019 catalogue to create these two lovely chocolate boxes.  During Saleabration which runs until 31st March, everytime you spend £45, you earn Saleabration rewards.  Email me at taffycrafting@gmail.com for a copy of the Spring Summer Catalogue and Saleabration reward catalogue.

Click here to watch the full tutorial

To make this project you need a piece of card stock 11 9/16" x 5".  Score on the long side at 1/2", 1", 2 7/8", 3 5/8" and 5 1/4".  Flip the paper horizontally and do the same again.

On the short side, score at 4.5", flip the card and score again at 4.5".

The video shows you where to make notches and remove certain pieces of the card.

Cut out 6 pieces of DSP - 4 pieces will measure 1 3/4" x 3 7/8" and 2 pieces will measure 7/8" x 3 7/8" and attach them to the project as shown.

Put adhesive on the four corner flaps on the inside of the project and bring the box together as shown.

I finished the project with some butterfly punched images from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and some ribbon which I earned as a Saleabration reward

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this project and I've left links below for the all the products I used.  These links go straight to my shop

Donna








Product List

Comments