Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Hoppy For You - Saleabration Blog Hop

So this is second of this month's Pootles blog hops and this time the theme is Saleabration.  I'm using So Hoppy for You stamp set which is free when you spend £45.

For this card I used a piece of Call Me Clover card stock measuring 8.25" x 5 7/8" and scored it in half on the long side.  

I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock (although you could use Very Vanilla) and cut this to measure 4" x 5.75".

I then cut two more pieces of cardstock.  The first, Call Me Clover, 3 1/8" x 3 5/8" and the Whisper White is trimmed to 3" x 3.5"

On this smaller piece of Whisper White, I stamped in Call Me Clover ink one of the frogs in the So Hoppy for You Stamp set.  I used the frog on the unicycle stamp but they're all pretty cute so choose the one you like the best.

I used my Stampin' Blends in Old Olive, Call Me Clover and Crumb Cake to add some colour to the image.

I used the scallop punches to add a sentiment to the card.  I stamped Hoppy For You in Call Me Clover on the white card and stuck these to the card using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I stamped some dragonflies onto each corner of the card.

I think this card is so much fun - perfect for frog lovers.

Please visit all of the other blogs in the hop that are listed below.

Happy crafting

Donna x 

Comments

Post a Comment