Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Simple Valentines Day Cardmaking Inspiration


This is a really simple card to make but it makes such a bold statement.  I can't pass this project off as my own.  I was struggling for inspiration so I went onto Pinterest and saw how lots of crafters use this DSP for their Valentine's cards.  Here's how I made mine:


  • Whisper White cardstock measuring 10" x 7" and score at 5" along the long side
  • Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick foil sheet so that it measures 4 7/8" x 6 7/8" and stick this to the white cardstock so that there is an even gap around the card between the foil sheet and the edge of the card stock
  • Take a piece of All My Love DSP and trim this to 6 5/8" x 4 5/8" and stick this to the foil sheet, again, with a border around the DSP
  • Punch a 2 1/4" circle (using a circle punch) in Lovely Lipstick cardstock
  • Using the Incredible Like You stamp set stamp a sentiment (I used 'I Just Adore You') in Lovely Lipstick ink onto Whisper White cardstock.  Using the 2" circle punch, punch out a circle where you've stamped the sentiment.
  • Attach the circles onto each other and the card using mini stampin' dimensionals
  • Finish off the project with some rhinestones.
The foil sheets were free as a Saleabration reward for spending more than £45.  The Lovely Lipstick foil sheets match the All My Love DSP beautifully

I hope you like this project - please subscribe to my blog (see the link at the side) so you can get notifications of future crafts and links to my YouTube tutorials

Happy crafting
Donna x



Product List

Comments

  1. Happy Valentines Day in advance Thanks for Sharing these beautiful Sayings also looking for Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Singles to have some fun on Valentines Day 2019.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment