Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Petal Palette and Garden Impressions Colourful Circle Punch Card


You can see the full video tutorial by clicking here

I used a 4 1/8" x 5 7/8" card but you could use any size card you like.  I added a layer of Garden Impression DSP onto the card and stuck this down with adhesive.  This layer measures 4" x 5 3/4".

I cut another layer measuring 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" and used the 2 1/4" circle punch to cut out part of a circle on the right hand side of the paper.  I then stuck this down with mini stampin' dimensionals to give the layer a bit of height.  This layer uses a contrasting piece of Garden Impressions DSP.

Using the Petal Palette dies and stamp set, I stamped the bird image and cut this out with the die and I cut out the branch die too and stuck these onto the card as shown in the photo




Finally, using the Best Wishes sentiment and banner die, I stamped and die cut my sentiment and placed it at the top of my card with mini stampin' dimensionals.


You'll see below the links to the individual items and these will take you directly to my blog where you can shop safely and securely.

Any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'll be along soon with another crafty project

Donna


Product List

Comments