Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Pretty Flower Handbag Card Perfect for Mother's Day


I've been able to get some craft done this weekend and I found this project in a papercrafting magazine.  I've recently received Needlepoint Nook DSP and I used this to make this card.

I started by making a simple template for the bag and I placed the left hand side of the template against the fold of my card and traced around the template.

Enlarge to the card size of your choice

I cut this out and repeated this with some Needlepoint Nook (or DSP of your choice) and then glued the DSP to the card stock

You now have the basis for your card and you can decorate however you like.  I used the Bitty Blooms punch pack and punched out lots of flowers to put on my card


I also cut out strips of the DSP to put on the front of my card and finished the card off with a daisy make from the Daisy Delight stamp set and Daisy punch

Finally, I made the handle by cutting a piece of card around 1/8" wide and attached this to the reverses front of the card

This is a lovely card for Spring - it can be made for Mother's Day; Easter; Birthday cards, Thank You cards

I hope you like this card and that it inspires you to make something similar.

See you soon
Donna



Product List

Comments