Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Sketch Challenge Using Painted Seasons DSP




I don't take part in many sketch challenges and I really should as it definitely helps in getting the crafty mojo back.

This one was right up my street - nice and simple 😊

I took some poppy parade card stock and trimmed it to 11.75" x 8.25".  I cut it in half on the long side to give me two pieces of card and then scored the 8.25" side at 4 1/8" on both cards to give me two cards measuring 4 1/8" x 5 7/8"

Next up, I trimmed some whisper white cardstock to 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" and stuck this to the card.  I then took some call me clover cardstock and trimmed this to 2" x 5 3/8".  I rounded only two (opposite) corners.

I have fallen in love with the Painted Seasons DSP - it is beautiful.  I trimmed a piece 1 3/4" x 5 1/8" and rounded the same two corners.

I layered this as shown in the photo.

Next, I took the sunburst punch and punched out poppy parade.  Using the 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' stamp set and call me clover ink, I stamped the sentiment onto whisper white card stock and punched out a 2" circle using a punch.

I mounted these along with a piece of poppy parade ribbon onto the card using mini dimensionals.

A nice easy project - ideal when you've realised you've missed someone's birthday and you've got to get a card in the post quick!!

Please see below for all the links to the products used.  The painted seasons bundle (stamp set and designer series paper) is free when you spend £90 or more

See you soon - Donna



Product List

Product List

Comments