Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Another project using Pressed Petals DSP - You can tell I love it!!


This is another project where I resorted to Pinterest for a sketch idea.  I still had quite a lot of scrap DSP and cardstock to get through and this sketch was an ideal way of using up some of those scraps.

Click here for the full YouTube video tutorial as to how I made this card.

I've got a papershare running at the moment, so if you're interested in receiving a quarter share of all the brand new DSP for only £33, please don't hesitate to contact me.  You can send me an email at taffycrafting@gmail.com

The dimensions of this card are as follows:

Very Vanilla Cardstock: 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" scored down the middle of the long side at 4 1/4"

Rococo Rose Cardstock:  2 pieces measuring 1 5/8" x 1 5/8" and one piece measuring 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"

Pressed Petals DSP:  2 pieces measuring 1.5" x 1.5", 1 piece measuring 2" x 2" and one more piece measuring 5.75" x 0.75".

Finally, I used the 1 1/8" scallop circle punch and the Inspiring Iris stamp set to create the sentiment.

A really quick and easy card and perfect for using up those scraps.

See you soon
Donna



Product List

Comments