Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

See a Silhouette Sketch Challenge



I joined a sketch challenge recently on my teammate's Facebook page - this was the sketch challenge that she set.  

And here's a close up of the finished project.  I created a YouTube video tutorial for this - click here to see the video

I used whisper white cardstock measuring 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" and scored down the long side at 4 1/8".  I used Night of Navy cardstock for my next layer and this measured 4" x 5 3/4".  The next layer was DSP and this measures 4" x 5 5/8".

I punched out two circles, one in Night of Navy measuring 2 1/4" and the other in Whisper White measuring 2".  I stamped the sentiment on the white circle and used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the 'Well Said' stamp set.  I stuck them together with mini dimensionals and stuck them to the card with a piece of ribbon underneath.

Using the Old Olive vellum from the Perennial Essence vellum pack, I punched four lots of leaf shapes using the leaf punch.  I stamped four butterflies from the butterfly gala stamp set in Night of Navy and punched these out with the Butterfly Punch.

These were all arranged again, and again (I can never make my mind up) but I think I got it right in the end.

Links to all the products are listed below and these links will take you directly to my shop.

Look out for my Stampaversary Stampede - a selection of projects to celebrate my two year Stampin' Up Anniversary

See you soon
Donna



Product List

Comments