Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Team Scrimpy YouTube hop


Sometimes you have all the tools but non of the ideas.  I always go to Pinterest for inspiration and I found a sketch for cardmaking.  These are templates on how to lay out your card.  This is the sketch I looked up:

Click here for the YouTube tutorial showing you how I made this card.

Here are the dimensions I used for a 4 1/8" x 5 7/8" card

My card base was in Very Vanilla and measured 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" and I scored down the long side at 4 1/8"

My first layer was a piece of Rococo Rose cardstock measuring 4" x 5 3/4"

I then trimmed three pieces of Pressed Petals DSP: one at 3 3/4" and 2 1/2" (watch your paper direction) and two at 2 1/2" x 1 3/4"

I used the Starburst punch to punch out a circle in Very Vanilla and the 2" circle punch to punch out a circle in Rococo Rose.  I used the Inspiring Iris stamp set for my sentiment.  I chose "Wishing You The Best" and stamped this in Night of Navy.

Finally, I punch out a Night of Navy butterfly using the Butterfly Gala stamp set and butterfly punch and I used the leaf punch to punch out some vellum leaves using some Perennial Essence vellum.

The finishing touch was a rhinestone placed on top of the butterfly.

Everything was stuck together with mini dimensionals.

So remember, next time you're stuck for ideas, head on over to Pinterest.  Come and follow me at

www.pinterest.com/taffycrafting

See you soon
Donna x

Comments