Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Die Cut Card with Bird Ballad DSP from Stampin' Up


I'm well into the school holidays and enjoying the time off work I'm having.  I'm a college lecturer by day and my kids are all grown up so I'm getting lots of time to myself.

I wanted to make something pretty today and also get my Big Shot out to play with.  I did a bit of embossing and some die cutting and I created these two cards.  I made a video tutorial showing how to make the card on the left in the picture above and if you click HERE you'll be sent to a link to see it.

Here are some dimensions of the materials I used and at the bottom of this blog post are links to all the products in my shop.

Very vanilla cardstock - 11 3/4" x 4 1/8"
Bird Ballad DSP - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
Scraps of Silver Glimmer card

I used the Beautiful Friendship stamp with Memento Black ink and the Stitched Framelit Dies for my circle.


I have a craft fair coming up in November, and I think these cards would look great in Christmas paper - there you are, I said the C word and its still July!!

Donna



Product List

Comments