Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Lots of Layers with Beautiful You


I haven't used the Beautiful You stamp set for a long time and I wanted to try and technique in layering some gingham dsp into the image.  Here's the YouTube video showing how I made it.  Click
here to view.

I used a basic card base of 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" and scored on the long side at 4 1/8" (Rococo Rose)

The Basic Black layer measures 5 3/4" x 4"

Whisper White card layer 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

The next layers measure

Rococo Rose: 3 1/8" x 3"
Basic Black: 3" x 2 7/8"
Whisper White: 2 7/8" x 2 3/4"

I've left the links to the products used below - these links take you direct to my shop.

I'll have another project tomorrow so come and subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any videos.

Donna







Product List
Product List

Comments