Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Making A Gift Wallet for a Flat Gift


I love rummaging around supermarkets or drug stores looking for items that I can make gift bags or boxes for.  I found some sachets of face masks and that gave me an idea as to how I might package this in a really pretty way.

I had to use the Magnolia Lane DSP as I absolutely love it - it is so sophisticated.  For my tutorial, I'll be using Mosaic Mood DSP

Here's a link to the video tutorial.  Click here to see the video.

Here are the dimensions so you don't have to write everything down :)

Very Vanilla Cardstock:  10" x 8.25"
On the short side score at 7.25", 7.5" and 7.75" - flip it and do the same again
On the long side score at 3.5", 3.75", 4" and 7.5"

DSP measures for the flap 6" x 2.25" and for the front 6" x 3.25"  (watch the direction of your paper!)

We don't sell the velcro circles at Stampin' Up but if you search on Amazon or Ebay you'll find them really cheaply.

I hope you enjoy making this project as much as I did - a lovely idea for (dare I say it in August) Christmas gifts

If you wish to purchase any of the products used in this project, please click on the links below which take you directly to my shop.

See you soon

Donna x





Product List

Comments