Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Discovering Embossing Folders - An Easy Card Tutorial with Garden Lane and Swirls & Curls

I've never used an embossing folder before until I did some crafting with the lovely CraftyKarenDesigns.  Now I am hooked.  I've created this card using layers and the Swirls & Curls embossing folder


I've created a video tutorial for this project as well:


The dimensions for all the products are as follows:

Basic black cardstock: 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" score down long side at 4 1/8"
Mint macaron cardstock: 5.75" x 4" - its this layer that is run through the Big Shot in an embossing folder
Basic black cardstock: 4 5/8" x 3 1/8"
Garden Lane Designer Series Paper: 4.5" x 3"
Scraps of Mint Macaron and Whisper White for circle punching

Its scary to try something different but pushing out of your comfort zone can often be rewarding.  Why not try something different?

I hope you enjoyed this project - please subscribe to my blog so you can be notified of future projects.

See you soon
Donna x



Product List

Comments