Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

How to make a gift bag for a body lotion using Lily Impressions DSP

Hello again
Do you like getting free stuff?  If you spend more than £45 in the Annual and/or Mini Catalogue, you earn yourself a level 1 reward and you could get your hands on the very gorgeous Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper.

This is one of the projects I made with it:


I found a lovely tube of Body Lotion while I was sorting out some things at home and I wanted to make a gift box for it.  This is a very simple project to make and you'll amaze the recipient of any gift if you make this lovely bag to go with it.  Here's the video tutorial which shows you how I made it:


The paper measures 7⅝" x 7⅝".  The top of the paper is scored at 1⅜", 3⅝", 5" and 7¼".  Turn the paper 90° to the right and score at 1⅜"

Use the video to show where you cut the DSP and construct the box.  I used a scrap of Blackberry Blish and Very Vanilla cardstock to make the label.

I've left links to the products I've used below and these links take you directly to my shop

Remember, if you spend more than £45 you can choose a free level 1 reward from the Saleabration catalogue.

I'll be back again soon with another project.

Donna



Product List

Comments

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. Bookbags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Backpacks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment