Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Monochrome Monday Project (with a pop of red)

Monochrome is probably my favourite colour theme and that's why I love the Golden Honey DSP so much.  Also its free when you spend over £45 during Stampin' Up!'s Saleabration period which finishes on 31st March 2020.  Here's the project I made for day 27 of the 31 days craft challenge


I've also filmed a tutorial for YouTube


Here are all the dimensions of the materials and products I've used:

Whisper White Cardstock:  5⅞" x 8¼" scored on the long side at 4⅛"
Basic Grey Cardstock: 5¾" x 4"
Basic Black Cardstock: 5⅝" x 2"
Real Red or Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4 pieces measuring 2⅛" x 2⅛"
Four pieces of DSP measuring 2" x 2"
Small pieces of Red and Black cardstock for the sentiment

Follow the instructions in the video to see how all these pieces go together and you'll be left with a stunning layered card.

We're on the final leg of the 31 days craft challenge and I really want to get some really good projects together.  I'd best get my thinking cap on

See you again tomorrow
Donna x



Product List

Comments

  1. Lovely card, that colour combination is really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card, the red really pops against the black xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment