Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

A Congratulations Card Using Peaceful Poppies with a Monochrome Feel

Hello - this has been my first blog post in over a week.  Life has been rather on the busy side but I've found a bit of time to craft and film a tutorial. This is what I came up with



I've  the Peadeful Poppies DSP and some black cardstock and a really simple concept becomes something quite pretty.  Here's the YouTube tutorial to show you how I made this


The dimensions of the card and DSP are as follows

Whisper White:  Cardbase measures 8¼" x 5⅞"
Basic Black Background: 5¾" x 4⅛"
Whisper White x 4 measuring 1¾" x 1¾"
Basic Black x 4 measuring 1⅝" x 1⅝"
Peaceful Poppies DSP x 4 measuring 1½" x 1½"
Whisper White for the sentiment - 3½" x 1"

I've left all the links to each of the products I've used below and these links go directly to my shop.

I'll be back again soon with another project but in the meantime, why not subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any future posts.

See you soon
Donna x




Product List

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment