Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Best Dressed Birthday Card: Casing one of my birds

Its Sunday so that can only mean one thing:  its time to share the work of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  These two ladies, Vickie Lou Designs and Crafty Karen Designs, have been a great support and we have started to share each other's work.  We call our little group 'The Birds' and today I'm CASEing one of my Birds, Victoria Littlewood, and this is what I made


I also made a video showing you how I made this:


Here are the dimensions for my card:

Mint Macaron:  11¾" x 8¼" scored on the long side at 4⅛" and a small piece measuring 3½" x 1¼"
Very Vanilla:  5¾" x 4" and another piece measuring 3¼" x 1"
Best Dressed DSP: 5⅝" x 3⅞" and a smaller piece measuring  3⅜" x 1⅛"

At the end of this blog post are links to all the products I've used.  Before you do that, please go and visit my friends' blogs where they have been casing projects too:

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafting Karen Designs

So today, you're getting 3 for the price of 1 - enjoy!!

See you again soon but before you go, please could you subscribe to my blog 😃

Donna x





Product List

Comments

Post a Comment