Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

How to Make a Little Easter Egg Box

Isn't it funny how as soon as New Year is out of the way, Easter eggs suddenly fill our supermarkets. So I picked up 3 eggs, ate one and then decided I'd better make a couple of boxes for the other two before they got eaten too


I've created a video tutorial too that shows you how to create your own made to measure gift box.


For this particular box, I used a piece of cardstock that measured 6" x 6½".  I scored on the long side at 1½", 3", 4½" and 6".  On the short side, I scored at 1½", 4", and 5½"

Check out the video to show the pieces you cut away to create the box.

I decorated my box with my favourite DSP and used the Scallop Circle punches for the sentiment.  It was all pulled together with some ribbon.

I'll bring you another tutorial soon showing you how to make a box to the size of the gift.

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel but in the meantime, I'll leave links to the products used below.

Bye for now
Donna



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment