Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Timeless Tulips Card

The idea for this card originally came from a colour challenge I took part in this weekend. But after I made it, I started thinking of different ways of putting this card together.  I realised I wanted a wood effect background and it makes such a difference to the card.


Its the wood effect that makes the other colours pop.  It took quite a while to make so we're not looking at a quick make which you'll see from the video tutorial (below)


There's not a lot of detail to the measurements but you'll need the following:

Whisper White Cardstock:  8¼" x 5⅞" scored down the long side at 4⅛"
Pressed Petals DSP:  5¾" x 4"

You'll need scraps of Garden Green and Lovely Lipstick cardstock to stamp out the leaves, stems and tulips in the same colour ink.

I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and punched out a label using the classic label punch.

The whole card was finished off with some rhinestones and metallic ribbon in Petal Pink.

You don't have to use these colour combinations - it will probably depend on what you have to hand and what your favourite colours are.

I'll leave links to all the products below - these links take you directly to my shop.  Please subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel and that way you won't miss out on future project tutorials.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you again very soon

Donna x

Comments

  1. Love this card, those tulips pop against the wood xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card, beautifully created xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment