Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Spotlight Stamping with Beautiful Day Butterfly

Today's project comes from another challenge that I entered.  Challenges help keep me motivated and give me lots of ideas for projects.  We were encouraged to make something using the Spotlight Stamping technique.  This is not a technique that I'd come across before so I had to go on Pinterest and have a look.  And this is what I came up with


I've made a YouTube tutorial showing you how I made this


Here are the dimensions of the card you will need:

Whisper White Cardbase:  8¼" x 5⅞"
Pineapple Punch/Daffodil Delight cardstock: 5¾" x 4"
Whisper White cardstock for stamping: 5½" x 3¾"

I've left links to all the products I've used at the end of the this blog.  These links go directly to my shop.

I hope you give this a go - you'll realise you can pretty much use this technique with any decent sized stamp 

See you all soon

Donna



Product List

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment