Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

My New Favourite - Magenta Madness

Today I'm taking part in the InkInspire Blog Hop showing off our new favourite thing.  For me that has to be Magenta Madness.  I've got a very simple project showing how vibrant this colour is


I started by taking a Whisper White card base that measures 8¼" x 5⅞" and scored the long side at 4⅛"

The front of card was embossed with Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.

I've cut the Tasteful Labels Dies with a piece of Whisper White and another in Magenta Madness.  I sliced the Magenta Madness label in half and placed it on the card as follows

 I stamped a sentiment from the Tasteful Touches stamp in Magenta Madness on the white label and stuck this onto the split label using mini stampin' dimentionals.

I finished the card with Magenta Madness ribbon.

Please make sure you visit everyone else on the hop the details of which are below


Happy Hopping

Donna
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Love your card Donna and how you have done the lable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour. Love the simplicity xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well designed card. Super simple, non fussy but Soooo Striking - I Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous , shows off the pop of Magenta beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely simple card Donna, really want that embossing folder :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a "Pink Lady" but I love your Card and the simplicty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple, but oh so effective - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but stunning card Donna. Magenta Madness is my favourite colour too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment