Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Pootles Colour Challenge with Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue teamed with Basket of Blooms

I joined a colour challenge this week and the colours were Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue and this is what I came up with


I used the Basket of Blooms stamp to stamp the flowers and the small blooms punch to punch out my flowers - its super easy and super quick.  The Happy Birthday sentiment comes from the Zany Zebras stamp.

Here's my YouTube tutorial showing you how I made it


The card base is in Whisper White and measures 5⅞" x 8¼"  and scored on the long side at 4⅛"

The Magenta Madness layer measures 4¾" x 6¾" and the white layer measures 6½" x 4½"

So something super simple to try and you can create any shape with these flowers.  I'm leaving links to all the products used below and I'll see you all again soon with another project.

See you soon

Donna




Product List
Product List

Comments