Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share It On A Sunday - Masculine Themed Card Using Playful Pets Paper

For today's Share It On A Sunday, we've chosen a Masculine themed card.  I've decided to use Playful Pets DSP and create a Father's Day card.  Here in the UK its Father's Day next weekend so I need to create something for my own dad.  I've left links for Karen and Victoria's blog posts below so please go and have a look at what they've created.


This is what you'll need to create this card:

Basic black cardstock - 7⅞" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 2"
Playful Pets DSP: 2 pieces 4" x 1⅞" plus an image to fussy cut
Whisper White Cardstock: 5⅝" x 3⅞"
Scraps of White and Black cardstock for sentiments

I've created a YouTube tutorial for you to follow:





Please visit Karen and Victoria's blogs to see what they have made.  Their links are as follows:

All I need to do now is find an envelope and put it in the post to my dad

Click HERE to see all the products I've used in this project.  Don't forget at the moment we have a great joining offer.  Choose £130 of product + choose a free bundle of your choice + free delivery - all for £99

Email me at taffycrafting@gmail.com for more details

See you all again with a new project and new products very soon.

Donna



Comments