Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Twist & Pop Card with Forever Greenery and Forever Fern

I've challenged myself today and I've got a Twist & Pop card



I've made a video showing you how I made another Twist and Pop card but the measurements are exactly the same.  Follow along with this tutorial:  details of all measurements follow


Cardstock:  20cm x 9cm - score on short side at 4.5cm.  Mark 5.5cm from both ends of each side and join each mark diagonally

Cardstock;  26cm x 9cm - score on long side at 6.5cm, 13cm and 19.5cm

Cardstock:  30cm x 10cm and score on the long side at 15cm

Designer series paper:  8.5cm x 6cm - 4 of these for the middle of the card

Designer Series Paper for the front: 14.5cm x 9.5cm

Designer Series Paper for internal layers:  14.5cm x 9.5cm

I like to challenge myself from time to time and this project isn't too difficult - it is just important to be accurate.

Back again later in the week

Donna


Comments