Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Monochrome with a Splash of Pink

One of my favourite colour combinations is black and white with a splash of colour.  For this card I've taken Magic In This Night DSP and thrown in some Magenta Madness cardstock for some brightness


Here's my YouTube video showing you how I put it together


The card base measures 8¼" x 5⅞" scored down the long side at 4⅛"
Basic black layer: 5⅜" x 3⅝"
Striped DSP layer: 5¼" x 3¼"
Magenta Madness layer: 4⅛ x 2⅛"
Flower DSP layer: 4" x 2"
Magenta Madness horizontal layer: 4⅛" x 1⅜"
Striped DSP horizontal layer: 4" x 1¼"
Magenta Madness circle: 1¾"
Black circle: 1½"

Sentiment from Inspiring Iris stamp set stamped in Whisper White

See you soon for another project - I've got some blog and video hops coming up soon so I need to get cracking and get crafting.

I've left links to all the products I've used below and these links go directly to my shop where you can shop safely and securely.

Donna



Product List

Comments

Post a Comment