Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Simple Stamping with All Things Fabulous and Highland Heather

My husband and I have been away for a few days and so I haven't been able to craft for what feels like forever. So today I got out some Highland Heather ink and the All Things Fabulous stamp set and got stamping

I stamped the leaves by stamping on some scrap paper before stamping again on the cardstock without reinking.  It's a really subtle look.  I turned the stamp round everytime I stamped.

The sentiment is stamped in Smoky Slate and I stamped twice - you can just about see the fainter image underneath the main sentiment.  It's almost like a shadow.

The main card measures 10" x 7" and I've scored down the long side at 5"

The Highland Heather layer measures 6.75" x 4.75" and the stamped layer measures 6.5" x 4.5".

Stamping isn't half as scary as it looks. You just need to be brave and have a go.

See you soon
Donna


Comments

Post a Comment