Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

My First Christmas Card for 2020

Today for Share It On A Sunday, Karen, Victoria and myself are making a Christmas card each.  I first made this card for a project swap in my team and I realised I never made a tutorial for it.  I've left links to all the products I've used below and I've also left links for Karen and Victoria's blog posts for today's project.  Please make sure you go and check them out.

So here's my card

 


I started with a piece of whisper white card stock measuring 5⅞" x 8¼" scored down the long side at 4⅛".  I also cut a piece of whisper white cardstock measuring 5¾" x 4"


Using Snowflake Splendour DSP, I cut out a piece measuring 5" x 3¾" and stuck this towards the top of the card base.  I die cut a rectangle from the other piece of card as per the photo above

I used Seaside Spray ribbon and wrapped this around the die cut card.  I stuck the ends to the inside using Tear n Tape and a little dot of liquid in the middle of the ribbon to keep it laying flat.


I used the Gift Wrapped stamp set and Seaside Spray ink for my sentiment


 I used Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to stick the card onto the card base (a little bit out of my comfort zone there with the amount of dimensionals I used)


I then stuck this layer to the front of my card.  You don't have to use dimensionals - you could use liquid glue.


Go and have a look at Karen and Victoria's projects - there links are below

Crafty Karen Designs

Vickie Lou Designs

If you'd like to be notified of all future projects, you can click on the 'subscribe' link down below.  In the meantime, I'm leaving details of all the products I've used and these link directly to my shop.

See you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

  1. Love the Snowflake Splendour DSDP - your card is gorgeous and love the technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! slilpp ws

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment