Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Arrange a Wreath Simple Card with Die Cutting or Fussy Cutting

 I'm trying to do more crafting and I've picked up the Arrange a Wreath stamp set tonight.  This is the card I came up with:


I started off with a card base in Garden Green measuring 11¾" x 4⅛" and folded this in half

My white card layer is 5⅝" x 3⅞" and I stamped the Wreath stamp in Garden Green ink



I stamped the flowers from the stamp set in Real Red and the leaves in Cajun Craze.  If you don't have the coordinating dies, you can fussy cut these shapes really easily


I stuck these on the wreath with liquid glue before finally adding the Best Wishes sentiment in Garden Green


If you like my projects, please subscribe to my blog.  From December I'll be sending out a newsletter to all my subscribers with news of special offers, promotions and discounts.  There's a link to the side of the blog link.  Just add your email address.

I'll leave links to all the products I've used and these links go directly to my shop.  

If you're a crafter and like to share what you've made, please consider joining our sharing group called Craft & Banter.  You'll be inspired by all of the different crafters we have in our group.  Click here to join.

See you soon

Donna






Product List

Comments

  1. Your card is gorgeous - thank you for the step by step xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment