Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Christmas Baubles

 Today I'm taking part in the InspireInk blog hop and today we have a Christmas theme.  I've used the Brightly Gleaming DSP pack.  Utterly gorgeous paper that requires very little else added to it.  Here's my card


The card base is in Very Vanilla and measures 4⅛" x 11¾" and is folded on the long side in half. My first layer of DSP measures 4" x 5¾" and the second layer of DSP measures 5¼" x 3½"

I used the Rectangle Postage punch for the sentiment and used the punch to create a background to the shape and stuck these four pieces to the back of my label.  The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy ink and stuck to the card with mini stampin' dimensionals


I'm really pleased with how this card turned out bearing in mind I've had no time to craft this week.  This is the beauty of gorgeous papers - you really don't need to do too much to them.

I'm leaving a list of all the products I've used and clicking on these takes you straight to my shop.  In the meantime, please come and visit all of the other crafters in the blog hop and see what beautiful projects they've been making.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
See you again soon 
Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment