Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share It On A Sunday Colour Challenge: Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green & Daffodil Delight

 For this week's Share It On A Sunday, Karen of Crafty Karen Designs has chosen a colour challenge and chosen Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight as our trio of colours

Here's the card I made


My card base is in Whisper White and measures 8¼" x 5⅞" and is scored on the long side at 4⅛"

The next layer is in Basic Black and measures 5¾" x 4"

Finally, the next layer is 5½" x 3⅞" and is in Whisper White.  

I stamped on this final layer the speckled stamp from Beauty Abounds stamp set in the three different ink colours in each third of the card

In Basic Black ink I stamped one of the floral images from Bloom & Grow right in the middle of the card and used a sentiment from this stamp set, also stamped in black.

This is really simple stamping so if you've never stamped before, this is a perfect project for a first try.

Please go and visit Karen and Victoria's blogs to see what they have made for te colour challenge

Crafty Karen Designs

Vickie Lou Designs

I've left links to all the products I've used below but don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help choosing what products to buy.

See you soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment