Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share It On A Sunday - Masculine Gift Box

For this week's Share It On a Sunday, the theme is Masculine Gift Box and Karen, Victoria and myself have been busy putting together gift boxes for the men in our lives.  Here's one of the boxes I made and I realised when my husband popped in to see what I was up to, that his shirt pretty much matched the box


I've created a YouTube video showing you how to put the box together.  You'll need a piece of cardstock measuring 11" x 6½" and 5 pieces of DSP measuring as follows:

3½" x 3⅜", 2 pieces measuring 3½" x 1¼" and 2 pieces measuring 3¼" x 1¼"


I've made another box


And here's the two together


Come and see what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below

Vickie Lou Designs

Crafty Karen Designs

If you're into any type of craft come and join the three of us on Crafty & Banter - its full of inspiration and crafty chat.

I'm leaving links to all the products I've used to make my projects  and these link directly to my shop.  Don't forget that Plaid Tidings won't be available after the New Year so get your hands on it as soon as you can.

See you again soon

Donna


Product List

Comments

Post a Comment