Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

All Things Fabulous with Rocco Rose

I'm going monochrome today and just using two colours.  I've got Whisper White which I've been embossing and the other colour I'm using is Rococo Rose.  Rococo Rose is one of the 2019-21 In Colours and by the end of April 2021 we won't be seeing these again so I want to make the most of this gorgeous pink colour still being available.

Here's the card I made



The stamp set that I'm using is All Things Fabulous and there are some lovely sentiments in this stamp set and I thought I'd get this set used again.

I am using a tent fold card base so my white card measures 4⅛" x 11¾" and scored on the long side at 5⅞" 

Next, I have a piece of Rococo Rose card stock which measures 5¾" x 4" and then another layer of white which I'm going to emboss and this measures 5½" x 3¾" 

I've embossed the white layer with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.  This gives the card some texture.

I've got another piece of Rococo Rose cardstock and this measures 1⅞"  x 5½" - and another piece of white cardstock and this measures 1¾" by 5½".  I put both of these through the Triple Banner punch and then trimmed the white card so that it fitted 'inside' the pink layer.

I stamped the white layer using the all things fabulous stamp set.  The flowers are made up of 3 separate stamps.  The outside flower is stamped on the third generation of stamp, the middle flower on the second generation of stamp and the inner flower is stamped straight from the ink pad.

Finally to finish off the card, I've got two heart shapes from the heart duo punch and I've stamped on the white heart.  I've stuck the heart onto the card using mini stampin' dimensionals.

I'll leave links to all the products I've used but please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you need help with.

I'll be back again tomorrow with some new products but in the meantime, I've left links to all the products I've used below.

Thanks for visiting - its very much appreciated.

Donna

 


Product List

Comments

  1. A beautiful card Donna. Shame about the Rococo Rose, it's such a pretty colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment