Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Joy Fold Card with New Product for 2021

Hello and thank you for stopping by to see my latest project.  Today, I'll be showcasing some gorgeous new product that will be ready to buy on 5th January.  I'm using the Fine Art Floral and Oh So Ombre Paper and I'm making a Joyfold Card recently featured by Crafty Karen Desgins.  Karen has given me permission to CASE her.

Here's the card I made


My cardbase is in Blackberry Bliss from the Regals collection.  You need one piece measuring 4¼" x 9⅜" scored on the longside at 6¼" and another measuring 8½" x 3¼" scored on the longside at 4¼"


Take a piece of Very Vanilla and trim it down to 4" x 3".  This is going on the inside of the card as follows and stamp your sentiment on it.  I've used the 'Happy - little bit late - Birthday" sentiment in the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set.  I've stamped this in Blackberry Bliss




On the front of this piece I've stuck a piece of Fine Art Floral DSP also measuring 4" x 3"




Taking the larger piece of cardstock, I've decorated the inside with DSP from the Fine Art Floral collection.  The smaller piece measures 4" x 2⅞" and the larger piece measures 6" x 4".  I love how the Blackberry Bliss goes with the yellow - so vibrant



I've stuck the smaller part of the card to the inside of the card and placed it centrally on the inside.


I've used a piece of Oh So Ombre paper for the outside of the card.  This DSP is free when you spend £45 from 5th January to 28th February.  It measures 4" x 2⅞"



Next, its the outside sentiment.  I've punched out two hearts - one using the scalloped heart in Blackberry Bliss card and another in Very Vanilla.  I've stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink the Happy Birthday sentiment from the 'Here's a Card' stamp set


The Very Vanilla heart is stuck to the Blackberry Bliss heart with mini stampin' dimensionals.  I've placed a few dimensionals on the back of the heart to one side


I've stuck this to outside of the card like this making sure that the heart is not stuck to the smaller cardbase


Here's a few photos showing what the card looks like when open




And finally look how gorgeous this paper is



Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you like the project I've brought you today.  As soon as the product links are available, I'll put them at the end of this blog.  

I'll be showing you lots of the new papers in the next week ready for when the catalogue goes live.  If you're in the UK and you're interested in a paper share (that's one quarter of all of the papers) please drop me an email at taffycrafting@gmail.com and I'll send you details

See you again soon
Donna


Comments

  1. A beautiful card Donna - love the Fine Art Floral DSP xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment