Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Share It Sunday with the Crafty Collaborators' Blog Hop

Today I'm taking part in the Crafty Collaborators' Share It Sunday blog hop and I'm using the Playing with Patterns DSP and scalloped circles to create this card


 I started with a Whisper White card base measuring 11¾" x 4⅛" scored on the long side at 5⅞".  I've used a layer made out of Bermuda Bay card measuring 5¾" x 4" and stuck this to the card base.

Using a selection of Playing with Patterns designer series paper, and the Layering Circles dies, I've die cut 5 circles and arranged them onto another piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 5⅝" x 3⅞"

Using the Itty Bitty greetings stamp set, I've stamped 'a little hello' in Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White card and punched this out using the Classic Label punch.  I also punched out a piece of Bermuda Bay card using the Classic Label punch, cut it in half and stuck each end behind the white label.  I've stuck the whole label onto the top of the card.

Check out the rest of the blog hop by clicking on the links below


Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you soon with some new products from the soon to be launched Spring/Summer catalogue.  In the meantime, I'm leaving links to all the products I've used below and these link directly to my shop

Donna




Product List

Comments

  1. Lovely card, I really like this dsp its so pretty and useful, mine is all gone xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment