Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

TicTacToe Challenge for Share It on a Sunday - Floral, Ribbon, Stamp

Hello and thank you for visiting - this week's theme for Share It On A Sunday is a TicTacToe challenge.


I chose RIBBON, STAMP and FLORAL for my project and here it is:


I've used the Jar of Flowers photopolymer stamp and coordinating punch


I've got a piece of Basic White cardstock which measures 5¼" x 3⅝"


On this I stamped a jar and punched it out.


I then stamped the sunflowers image from the stamp set and coloured the image using water colour pencils

Here's a close up of the colouring.  As you can see, it doesn't have to be neat as the blender pen will even out the colour


Using the blender pen, I blended the colouring to make it more even


Next, I used a Mason Jar shaker dome, 


These attach to your project with double sided tape.  So first, take the tape of the front


and poke the front of the dome from the back of the card and it will stick to the card


I trimmed some Daffodil Delight card to 5½" x 3⅞" and lined up some shaker beads so they would fit into the mason jar (the beads I used aren't current but I'll leave links to all the shaker beads we currently stock)



I peeled the backing paper from the back of the Mason Jar, put some glue on the back of the white card and stuck the white card down onto the Daffodil Delight card making sure the beads were enclosed in the jar.


I used Gray Granite shimmer ribbon and tied this into a bow.


Using a mini glue dot, I stuck the bow onto the jar


This was now ready to stick to my card and I'm using a Basic White Thick cardbase measuring 8¼ x 5¾" scored on the long side at 4⅛"


 Finally, using the Tranquil Thoughts stamp set, I've stamped 'Thank You' in Memento Black ink into the top right hand corner of the card


I'll leave links to all the products I've used but in the meantime, head over to Karen and Victoria's blogs and see what they have made with the TicTacToe chart



Thanks again for joining me and I'll see you again soon

Donna x





Product List

Comments

Post a Comment