Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Gorgeous Grapevine Bundle with Share It On A Sunday

The theme  For this week's share it on a Sunday is die cuts and today I'm using Gorgeous Grapevine stamp set and coordinating dies for my card




You'll need a piece of thick cardstock measuring 10" x 6¼"  and scored on the long side at  2½" and 5"

The other piece of cardstock measures 10" by 1¾" and is scored on the long side at 5" and 7½" 

 You can choose any colour way you like I'm using Basic Grey with In Good Taste DSP and the white card at the bottom of my card is embossed with the 3-D Bricks & Mortar embossing folder

I've die cut the grapevines in Pear Pizzaz and Mossy Meadow and stuck these to my card using mini stampin' dimensionals

My sentiments is from the Turtle Friends stamp set and I've used the tailored tag punch for this.



 Have a look and see what Karen and Victoria have made by clicking on the links below



I'll be making a tutorial for this card live on my Facebook page this evening at 20.30 UK time Don't worry if you can't catch it live as all my lives are recorded and stay on my page.  I hope to see you there

www.facebook.com/taffycrafting 

See you soon 
Donna



Comments

Post a Comment