Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Creative Colour Challenge #45 Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow and Polished Pink

Today I'm taking part in Creative Colour Challenge number 45 and the colours I'm using are Mossy Meadow, Gray Granite and Polished Pink


 


My card measures 7" x 5" and I've got a layer of Gray Granite on the Basic White card base.

I've used a Triple Layer stamping technique for this card and used Polished Pink for the flowers and Mossy Meadow for the leaves.  I've used the True Beauty stamp set which is such a gorgeous stamp set for this particular technique.

I hope you like this card and that it might inspire you not only to have a go at triple layer stamping but also to have a go at a future Creative Colour Challenges projects.

See you soon

Donna


Comments