Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Creative Colour Challenges #90 - Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade

Hi everyone

I know it's been such a long time since I last made a blog post but I've really struggled with creativity and motivation recently.  

I thought the best way to try and kick start my mojo is to take place in Vickie Littlewood's Creative Colour Challenge and this one is number 90: Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade.  Here's my card


I've used Textured Floral stamp set which is currently available as a stamp set and die bundle.   The flowers, when stamped, have a gorgeous washed out feel to them and you can stamp off before stamping your flowers.

for my card, I've got Gorgeous Grape and Poppy Parade flowers and Daffodil Delight leaves.

The sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla card and is stamped in black with a stamp from Textured Floral and I've finished this off with some milky dots.

If you want to take part in this week's colour challenge, head over to www.creativecolourchallenges.blogspot.com

To view the other projects in this challenge, please click on the link below which will take you directly to Vickie's challenge for this week.


If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below.  



If you are considering becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, please email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by - I'll leave links to all the products I've used below.

Donna 


Product List

Comments