Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

How to make a double easel fold card

I love watching other YouTubers and I came across a lovely crafter called Sharon Armstrong.  I watched her video on making a fancy fold card and I couldn't wait to have a go myself.  So here's a double easel fold card that I made using her tutorial


I love the garden lane DSP and I've given a little extra by adding a cake from the Piece of Cake stamp set and punch.

Here's the YouTube video I made to go with the tutorial


Here are the dimensions:

Very Vanilla cardstock: 11" x 4¼" scored on the long side at 5½"
Garden Green cardstock: 10¼" x 4" scored on the long side at 2½" and 5"
DSP dimensions:  5" x 3¾" and 3¾" x 2¼"
Small pieces of cardstock:  Garden Green 2¼ " x ⅝" and Very Vanilla 2" x ½"

This has inspired me to make more fancy fold cards - I hope it inspires you too.

See you again
Donna



Product List
Product List

Comments