Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Floating Card Tutorial with Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper

Today, I'm taking part in the Crafty Collaborators Share It Sunday blog hop and I've got something quite different today


Something caught my eye while I was scrolling through Pinterest and I found a floating card.  I had to have a go and this is what I came up with



I've created a YouTube tutorial showing you how I put it together and here are the all important dimensions

Card base:  28cm x 14cm scored on the long side at 7cm and 21cm
Side Panels: Card x 2 - 13.5cm x 6.5cm - DSP x 2 - 13cm x 6cm
Middle Panel: 13.5cm x 13.5cm
Floating Panels:  Card x 2 - 7cm x 7cm - DSP x 2 - 6.5cm x 6.5cm
'Floaters' - Card x 2 - 16cm x 3cm scored at 3cm, 11cm and 14cm and marked at 5cm
Front Panels: same as side panels

I hope that makes sense - here is the YouTube tutorial showing you how I made it.  I was originally inspired by a channel called 'CraftSetGo'



I'll leave links to all the products I've used in this project at the end of this blog post but in the meantime, be sure to check out the other crafters in this blog hop and leave them some love.


Thanks for taking the time and dropping by my blog - feel free to subscribe to see future projects and receive up to date news.

See you soon
Donna


Product List

Comments

  1. Oooh this is so cool! I've never seen this fun fold before but now I'm keen to try it. I appreciate your video tutorial too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I will have to try this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Cool fun fold. Thanks for the video so that I can try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute fun fold Donna, love that dsp x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this tutorial - really appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Donna. My favourite DSP & you have showcased it perfectly. Thanks for instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great card and such a surprise when you open it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment