Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Actually, I'm not and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.  It's been a beautiful weekend here in mid Wales in the UK but I've managed to find some time to do some crafting.

I spotted something on social media recently where someone stamped with decorator's tape.  Well, I haven't got any of that so i thought i'd try it with washi tape and here's my finished project.

I made a YouTube tutorial to go with this blog post - please click on the link below


The card base measures 11½" x 4⅛" and its been scored on the long side at 5¾"

The next layer measures 5⅝" x 4"

The stamped layer measures 5½" x 3⅞"

So, after stamping with the end of a pencil earlier in the week, and stamping with washi tape today, I wonder what else I can find around the house to stamp with 😁

If you'd like to browse around my shop, please click on the link below.  



If you are considering becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, please email me for more details on taffycrafting@gmail.com or click on the link below and request to join Donna Lester's team.


If you'd like to be part of a crafting community, come and join us at Craft & Banter on Facebook.  Its a really friendly group where we share all sorts of craft projects.  Click on the link below to join


Thank you so much for dropping by and I look forward to seeing you soon

Donna



Product List

Comments