Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Gingham Gala - New Spring Summer Catalogue products


When I went to OnStage in November this year, I spotted this new suite called Gingham Gala - its absolutely stunning and so pretty.  I couldn't wait to get it ordered using the Product Purchase Premier order.  One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is that I can get to look at and order products before they hit the market.

This is my first project using the new products and I can't wait to try some more.  Click here to see how I made this card.

The measurements are as follows:

I used  a 7" x 5" card but you could use any size and adapt the size of the other pieces.  I cut 3 pieces of Highland Heather cardstock at 4" x 1.5" and 3 pieces of Gingham Gala DSP at 3 3.4 " x 1 3/8".

I used the triple banner punch to punch out the flag piece out of the end of each piece of card and DSP and then stuck them to each other using Tombow.

I used the Butterfly Gala stamp set to stamp out a butterfly image and then punched that out using the new Butterfly punch.  Aren't punches so much easier than dies when you're short of time.

Finally I punched two circles - 2 1/4 " in Highland Heather and 2" in whisper white.  I stamped the 'Hello Beautiful' sentiment on the white circle and stuck them together using mini dimensionals.  I finished off the project with a couple of rhinestones to give the whole thing a bit of bling.

Such a pretty card and because Gingham Gala DSP comes in four other colours (daffodil delight, calypso coral, balmy blue and lemon lime twist), I can make a whole collection of cards to last the whole year.

Please subscribe to my blog to see more projects using the new Spring/Summer catalogue products and if you want a Spring/Summer catalogue, please email me at taffycrafting@gmail.com

Donna 😊

Comments