Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Beautiful Butterfly Card Inspiration


I sometimes lose my crafty mojo and I turn to Pinterest to find inspiration.  I didn't have to look far before I saw a lovely card that had 3 strips of washi tape and was decorated with a flower.  This is my take on it

I took some lovely lipstick card and trimmed it to 8 1/4" x 5 3/4".  I scored the long side at 4 1/8" and that is the base for the card

Next I cut some Very Vanilla card stock to 5 5/8" x 4" and I attached 3 strips of All My Love DSP to the bottom.  These three strips measured 1/2" x 5 5/8".  

I used the Butterfly Gala stamp set and, using Lovely Lipstick ink and cardstock, stamped out one of the sets of butterflies.  I punched these out with the coordinating butterfly punch.  

Using the leaf punch and silver glimmer paper, I punched out two lots of leaves and attached these to the DSP strips and stuck the butterflies over the stems of the leaves.  I finished off the butterflies with a rhinestone for an extra bit of bling.

From the Forever Lovely stamp set, I stamped the 'Wishing You a Lovely Day' sentiment and little hearts to the top of the card.

Up until March, if you buy the Butterfly Gala and matching punch bundle and the Forever Love stamp set, you will qualify for a Saleabration reward.  

There is some absolutely gorgeous butterfly dsp in the Saleabration reward catalogue.  Email me if you like a copy of our current catalogues.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope this has inspired you to craft.

Donna x

Product List

Comments

  1. Wow this is a really beautiful card! You make it sound super easy to do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is super easy. If I can do it anyone can 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment