Stamping with Washi Tape? You've got to be joking!

Blog Hop Spring Summer 2019


Hello and thank you for visiting my blog as part of the Pootlers Blog Hop.

I've got a pretty project to show you on this blog hop and its using scraps - its always nice to get our scraps used up as its just too painful to throw them away.

Click here to see the full YouTube tutorial

Here's the card I made:


I took some scraps from the Gingham Gala Designer Series Papers stack - each strip measures 3/4" by 5 3/4" and they've been placed vertically and evenly across a 4" x 6" card.  Isn't this Gingham Gala DSP gorgeous.  I'm working my way through this stack extremely quickly - I love it!


I've used the Butterfly Gala stamp set and stamped out 5 butterflies in each of the matching inks: balmy blue; daffodil delight; highland heather; lemon lime twist and grapefruit grove.


I've punched out these five butterflies using the butterfly duet punch

The butterflies have been arranged in the same order as the Gingham Gala DSP as per the photo.  Using the 2.25" and 2" circle punch, I've punched out two circles: the bigger in Crumb Cake and the smaller in Whisper White.  I stamped the sentiment 'The Good Things in Life Are Better With You' on to the whisper white and attached the circles to each other and the card using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

I do have a video tutorial to go with this post and I will attach it to this post tomorrow.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you soon

Happy Crafting

Donna


Comments

  1. Beautiful. Spring has to come now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm worried winter hasn't arrived yet - hopefully these lovely spring colours will keep the winter away and encourage spring to come

      Delete
  2. what a pretty card, the papers are so versitile

    ReplyDelete

  3. Beautiful showcase of these products. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is here, love the papers and of course the beautiful Butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine - I can't get enough of these gingham colours x

      Delete
  5. Hi Donna, what a brilliant way of using up scrap bits of paper. I have tons!!! The card is so colourful and gorgeous. definately going to give this one a go also. Got so many ideas from this blog hop, it’s been brilliant looking through everyone’s creations. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some truly talented crafters out there. I've been really inspired as I've looked through all the projects x

      Delete
  6. You have showcased the papers and butterflies so beautifully Donna. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So spring like aren't they - totally hooked on Gingham Gala x

      Delete
  8. Beautiful Donna. Great way to show off all the Gingham Gala.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Pretty x I love this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, so so pretty xx😀❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment